Sunday, May 30, 2021

Gretchin Tank for The Armoury AHPC

 


This isn't how I had intended this little tank to turn out.  I had wanted to paint a mock Caunter camouflage pattern to echo back to a 10mm Western Desert collection that I did nearly 20 years ago.  But then the tank talked to me.  It said "Paint me liken Italian Racing Car.  Paint me like a Maserati 250f like Moss and Fangio drove".  Far be it for me to question the Words of Wisdom beamed into my skull by the Mothership so here we are.



This is a 3D print gifted to me by fellow challenger JeremyM.  Cheers for that Jeremy and have have other item from you in progress  on the bench.  I have no idea exactly what back of which truck this fell out from but it's a goofy little tank.  It painted up quite nicely in a very simple and basic job, but I had fun with it.




The inspiration




Points wise I think it's 20 points for a 28mm vehicle and 20 points of the Chamber, pending Minion approval.



No comments:

Post a Comment