The 10th Edition of the Painting Challenge has been announced and I've entered it again. It will be my nth time in the challenge (n is a positive integer less than 10 and beyond my aging memory as I type).
There are few twists this year including the mysterious challenge map below. I've no idea what this involves but I'm up for a challenge and a mystery.
So what are in my plans this Winter?
- More 28mm SYW units, French and Hanoverian
- 28mm mdf buildings for the SYW and Italian Wars
- 1/2400 Chilean, Peruvian and British ironclads for the battle of Pacocha and the War of the Pacific
- 1/2400 Anglo-Dutch Wars squadrons
- What ever else my fevered imagination and short attention span come up with.