Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Challenge Time Again




The 10th Edition of the Painting Challenge has been announced and I've entered it again.  It will be my nth time in the challenge (n is a positive integer less than 10 and beyond my aging memory as I type).

There are  few twists this year including the mysterious challenge map below.  I've no idea what this involves but I'm up for a challenge and a mystery.



So what are in my plans this Winter?
  • More 28mm SYW units, French and Hanoverian
  • 28mm mdf buildings for the SYW and Italian Wars
  • 1/2400 Chilean, Peruvian and British ironclads for the battle of Pacocha and the War of the Pacific
  • 1/2400 Anglo-Dutch Wars squadrons
  • What ever else my fevered imagination and  short attention span come up with.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a good project plan for the winter. Good luck and full speed ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’ll see how it plays out. My painting plans never survive contact with reality, but the challenge helps me keep some focus.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to another season of chaos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says one of the major causes of said chaos! It’ll be a blast.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That’s a bigger number than I expected. Enjoy your holiday weekend Mikes.

      Delete