Sunday, August 19, 2012

Getting Back on the Wagon (Hopefully)



I've been way from the painting and a game but am hoping to get back to it this week.  I was out of town for a few days on a conference, then spent a week taking out a stubborn hedge from our backyard   (and didn't have the energy for much more than reading in the evenings) and then my teenage daughter was home for her one week stop between camps.  Oh yeah and there was some sporting event on TV every night for a lot of that period!

Possible projects to look at include

  • WW2 naval air power in 1/1200 from CapAero (really nice models)
  • WW2 ships - Warspite, Cavour, Trento plus merchantmen
  • War of 1812 Canadian militia and artillery for both sides
However, the winner should be hauling out the El Cid era Spanish and Moors to check their status for a trial game of Hail Caesar.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't suffer from mental illness - I enjoy every minute of it!

      Cheers

      PD

      Delete