Monday, October 31, 2011

A Work Place Hazard

Today I went down to the basement of the UofR student union building where the art store is kept.  It's a nice feature of working on campus - they run a store with decent if less expensive art supplies including artist acrylic paints (my weapon of choice) and brushes.  Even better they had a 25% off deal on some colours I actually needed.


Back during the summer purge of excess basement strata I down sized my paint box by tossing paints I thought I wouldn't need again (famous last words).  So now I've restocked on yellow (needed for voltigeur collars etc), bronze (my old one must have dried up), crimson and white (OK I kept the white tube but I'm not happy with the one I had in stock).
  
This could be an expensive place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment