Thursday, May 12, 2011

Out With the Old and In With the New

My 15mm troops left a week or so ago, and Tuesday's post brought me the new toys - 1:2400 WW2 ships for the med Campaign made by GHQ.  Hats off to Don at the Sentry Box in Calgary for the good service - he shipped them off Expedited and gave the me benefits of our improving Looney vs the Yankee dollar.

For the Regina Marina I have a battleship, 6 cruisers and 6 destroyers.  For the RN it's a carrier, a battleship, 4 cruisers, 2 AA cruisers, a fast minelayer and 6 DDs.  Painting wise, these should get under way next week (following the local games con and high school music concerts).  I'll start with the DDs - no gluing involved and they're less critical if I miss up.  For starters I'll keep to simple grey paint schemes and work up to camo patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment