Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Aahhhhhh - End of Term


Got my last set of marks posted for the semester this morning.  It's all over but the crying and I can relax.  There are some who say that Alice Cooper is the one to play for moments like this, but I was never much of an Alice fan.

So I will post an alternate end of school video...





This movie came out in my final year of high school, the same year that I had tickets to see the Ramones at  the Hammersmith Odeon.  Unfortunately they cancelled due to illness and I never got to see them.

5 comments:

  1. You lucky so and so! We've got another ten days and then finals week here. Can't recall when I've ever been so ready for summer, but then I'm committed to teaching a May Term film course before total relaxation can happen. Sigh.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stokes

      Cheer up the end is in sight. I'd be much happier if it actually looked like Spring here. I've still got 2-4 feet of snow over most of my lawn and we're setting record lows for April.

      Cheers
      PD

      Delete
  2. I planted some kale & spinach last weekend if that helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great - you'll probably have a crop to harvest before I get anything in the ground.

      Delete
  3. Ah the Ramones.... I saw them on the 26th August 1979 (the web is a wonderful resource at tmes!) at the Portsmouth Guildhall... they must have played a 100+ songs and were on for 3 hours.... never been so tired in all my life at the end of a concert... Gabba gabba hey, my friend....

    ReplyDelete