Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Louisbourg Shots



As per David C's request I've dug through the photo box and found 2 pictures from an earlier visit.  On this day, I was on the first bus out to the site and given the grey morning pretty much had the town to myself for a while.  The second photo down is one of the best shots I've ever taken.








While I'm dong my bit for Nova Scotia tourism, I 'll also load up the shot of the aged pater in front of the recreation of Champlain's original Port Royal (opposite the river from the current Annapolis Royal NS).





2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter,

    Love that second shot - really moody and atmospheric.

    All the best and many thanks for sharing these,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC

    Thanks for the feedback. It was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. The fog really helps set the scene too!

    PD

    ReplyDelete