Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Barbarian Conspiracy AAR Pt 2

Continuing onwards.   My rough sketch map left the flanks pretty clogged with woods, so both sides advanced to have at the other side.  Stacy was hoping to catch the Irish in a cavalry charge, while the Irish looked to use their light infantry javelins to work around the flanks.


A unit of Roman light infantry archers. I was quite pleased with these GB plastics.


The Irish from the Roman side

Jeremy moves his skirmishers and warbands forward.

Closing in!




The view from the Roman right.  Note Curt's skirmishers in the woods.





2 comments:

  1. Good looking game, could do with a couple more close ups!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing is, many of the units are unfinished! The game was to provide me with incentive to finish them up. I’ll get photos up as I finish them.

      Delete