Sunday, November 25, 2012

Liebster Blog


Liebster Blog Award


I've been nominated for this virtual award by the honourable Tim Gow  .  As I understand the  'rules' of this award (which, for the benefit of non-German readers among us, translates as 'Favourite Blog') are to post the above picture and nominate five favourite blogs.

So excluding Fine Blogs which I know have already been awarded, my list of 5 would be (in no particular order and drawn randomly from a field of worthy candidates)
  • David Crook all round good guy and recently hit the kilo-post milestone.
  • Curt at Analogue hobbies for hosting a good party last night (even if I did have to look at his legs under the kilt)
  • Rob Hingley an old wargaming opponent with interesting facts
  • Steven Page of Old Admirals (and not ex of the Barenaked Ladies) 
  • Stokes at The Grand Ducke of Stollen fellow academic, family man and old school gamer.

3 comments:

  1. I knew wearing the Jock Skirt would pay off in some manner... Cheers for that Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been know to wear a kilt myself in the past.

    Cheers
    PD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done that man, very many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete