Tuesday, March 7, 2023

AHPC Post 8 Limo to Black and White

 I've been largely ignoring the Studio lot themes, but thought I'd try and pickup a few theme points using stuff at hand.



First up I need to take a Limo using this figure to secure my ride. This is a RAFM Call of Cthulhu figure that I picked up 20 years ago. She came in a pack of nurses, most of which ended up in may Colonial collection. I also think she bears a resemblance to Tamsin when a new Challenge member prematurely hits the "Publish" button before getting his or her minion to vet the post.


I'll have the Limo drop me off at the Black and White Studio and claim this greyscale bat and stalagmite (or is it a stalactite?  I await Dr Cook's rebuke.). The bat came in a pack of familiars sold by WizKids. I painted it as a shameless grab for points but it could prove useful in a dungeon crawl etc.

We live in a Bat friendly house, with each of our vehicles having a colour coordinated guard bat on duty. Better yet we had a Biology grad student set up a Bat Monitor in our back yard and we turned out to be in a high Bat Traffic Area. It took a lot of self control not to refer to the young lady as the Batgirl (at least not to her face).

Elizabat on duty (our Forester is blue). Other members of our colony are Zippy and Batsmeralda while former member Batrick went to live with the Batgirl Bat Researcher because she drove a green car.

Here's my updated studio map.

Points wise it 5 for the 28mm figure and maybe 1 terrain point (1/20 of a cube) for the bat plus 20 each for the Limo and Lot location.


No comments:

Post a Comment