Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Gaming With Miles AAR Part Deux

More photos from my game with Miles.


One unit of defenders pushed back out of the position, with two others taking casualties and a fourth now moving in to counterattacks.


More horsey catastrophes!

Geekism in action!

And again!

Yes that's right Miles, put down the phone and smile!

Reinforcements at last, but alas too late.

I really enjoyed the GDA system and hope to play more games with it.  I like the uncertainty of the brigade activation, which hampered my assault on the monastery several turns running.  However, I sometimes wonder if our little tin brigadiers know better than I do.  A full all assault might have worked but at cost, while the slow but steady attrition definitely worked.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like the pair of you had a cracking day out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or just a cracking day, you been at Miles' home! :)

      Delete
    2. It was a cracking day out for me anyway!

      Delete
  2. Nice pics of the game and host :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin. I should note that Miles is looking very healthy after his scare last year.

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking game and sounds like piles of fun!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It was great to meet up with Miles face to face. And a great game.

      Delete
  5. Thank You For This Article!
    It is very enjoyable & Useful

    ReplyDelete