According to blogger, I have done diddly squat since July 19th (2 1/2 months ago). This is not strictly accurate, although family members might challenge my position...
Anyway when we last left the blog story, I had lost the Waterloo campaign shortly afterwords lost my supper. Having put up a flurry of "Blucher -100 Days" related posts I was pretty much blogged out and never really got back on the horse.
However, I have been active with gaming related activities such as:
- Painting more Italian wars related Perry 28mm figures, mostly plastics with some metals thrown in.
- Dusted off my collection of Armada era galleons and tried them out with Galleons and Galleys.
- Read a bunch of books on 15-16th century voyages of discovery. Most appropriately, my biography of Columbus got lost at one point but reappeared on the wrong continent (OK sofa).
- Played several board games and actually won some of them.
- Played a Blucher era game hosted by Curt using his 3mm (yikes!) figures for the 1809 Danube campaign.
- And likely other stuff, but I am having an academic memory fade....