Friday, February 14, 2014

Painting Challenge - 8th (King's) Regiment




I have plugging away on this unit for a while now and finally finished them last night.  I was slowed down by February blahs and grumpiness, a broken figure (thanks Victrix for the weak joint) and another kitchen injury involving chopping vegetables.  This time it was a sweet potato and I sliced a bit of the tip of my left ring finger.  Next time, I'll listen when my wife says that the knives need sharpening.

Any way not a lot to say about this unit (24 strong).  The figures are all Victrix, except for one of the standard bearers.  The flags were downloaded from Warflag (a great free resource)

I've developed a real preference for the Perry plastics after working with Victrix.  The Victrix poses offer ore variety at a cost of far more fiddliness.  Plus I find the Perry poses more natural and easier to paint.


1 comment: