There are four rules that need to be followed after receipt of this award:
1. Link back and thank the nominating party - Thanks again El Grego (and yes I cut and pasted your work - it's before coffee)!
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-15 other blogs for this award.
4. Contact those bloggers above about the nomination.
- I have sailed for over 35 (eek) years, but don't currently own a boat.
- My grandparents were born on four separate continents (see if you can guess which ones)
- My first degree was a Bachelor of Education but it took me nearly 20 years to teach professionally.
- Currently I am a lecturer in actuarial science at the University of Regina.
- As an actuary I had to work out the insurance risk from Canada's involvement in the first Gulf War (my employer was the lead insurer for the Armed Forces group insurance plan).
- I have been to every Canadian province, but none of the three territories.
- My best vacation ever was a 3 week cruise with my father when I was in my mid-20s. We logged over 500 miles from the Hamble to Brest and back, often spending 10 hours under sail at a time, sailing through 1000+ years of naval history all the way.
Nominations for Stylish Bloggers. I am likely repeating earlier nominations here, but I tried to find blogs that I follow without recent nominations.